Monday, March 30, 2009

A small miracle had occured...

A few days ago, I was really anxious to know if my new card deck had shipped from "MagicGeek.com".

Then as I got a little bit of free time from school, I decided to check my email to see if it had shipped yet.

As I was doing this, I started praying for the cards to have shipped.

And the second that I started praying, the email appeared in my account. I checked to see what time the email was sent and it was EXACT time I started praying.

Obviously, this is not "luck" but God wanting me to be happy!

Trey

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome Trey! Yes God does want you to be happy!

    I think the name of the website should be "MagicSuperStar.com" not magicgeek b/c you're not a geek if you like magic!!!!! You're a Super Star (you have to say it kinda fast with a lot of attitude, ok?) HA

    We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very cool, Trey. God is good!

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Trey! Luv your writing...Post some more!!!

    Maybe tell everyone about May 16th~

    Momma

    ReplyDelete