Tuesday, December 14, 2010

last few.

the last few months (because i have not posted anything in a long time)

have been exiting, fun, weird, nice, cute, and over all great! my friend moved

to my neighborhood i had a great birthday party and something

i waited for a long time came in the mail but this week has been

the end of those exiting, fun, weird, nice, cute, and over all great many days.

these last few weeks have been, lets not get into detail but lets just say they were

not so exiting, fun, weird, nice, cute, and over all great. and something that really

got me going was chase was pushing my buttons all day then i just let it all go i had

held it in for weeks then it all just went. i chased chase (haha chased chase :) ) until

i had him against a wall then i calmed down right before he was about get a huge

black eye then he thought i was still going at it so he shoved me into his xbox his gaming

thing then we both stoped and staired at the xbox for all we knew it was broken and i was

going to waist a bucket load of money on a new one but it was not broken thank you

lord i was thinking in my mind. it was the disk inside that broke. now he hates me for it.

but then i thought its almost cristmas time i can get him a new one and strait every thing out

but of course he would never let me do something like that so he rushed up stairs as if he new

just what i was thinking he does NOT want to strait things out he wants excuses to try to smack

me across the face so he told dad "trey hit my xbox and broke my game!!!!!!!!!!" so dad said that

i had to buy him one. i was going to any way and strait things out on cristmas but no..... that is

why these days have not been the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment